Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Moving On

I hate moving. With a strong passion, I detest packing, moving stuff, cleaning stuff up and then unpacking it again and trying to figure out where to put it. Ya know what makes it worse? I don't have all the organizational stuff yet. We don't really know what we're going to get for our wedding, so we don't want to buy anything yet, so I get to live with some boxes for the next 2.5 weeks in our new condo. I wish I could be moving straight in with John, then it would seem more like our place. Well, I should be packing some more....so I'm off to spend my last night in the Campbell house packing stuff up and cleaning......all the while exhausted from the past four days of driving to Eagle Mountain for summer school. :( 50 mins is not worth the drive!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home