Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Monday, May 26, 2008

BREAKING AND ENTERING

Last night I had a very random but hilarious happening. Because Monday was a holiday, we decided to step back into GAME MODE and have a game night! It had been months and was totally worth it! So, we were all up until well after 2 am playing games and catching up. I was so tired, since I'd been up until 3 the night before, that I just wanted to get home. John took me home and we had some games and cupcakes, so he was helping me bring them in.....or so I thought. As I reached to get my keys, John realized he hadn't put them in my bag. After checking every door, I realized I was completely locked out and my roommates did not answer. So....after ten minutes, I found a window on the ground level and broke into my house. I'm pretty sure making John climb down into the window, over the ironing board and onto the desk, and around the junk was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. (John is not a little person like me). So, I'm holding the blinds about to wet my pants when John gets his foot stuck outside, while half of him is in....not as flexible as he wanted to be. Well, I pushed his foot in and we did get in and just in the nick of time.....2 minutes after we got in and went to open the front door.....it started to pour rain! I'm just glad that we didn't get caught, my neighbors are pretty aware of the happenings going on and we were not being quiet. LESSON LEARNED:double check for keys when your fiance gives you your purse and have a hide a key. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger John L. Carter said...

LESSON LEARNED: never try to help your fiancee, as no good dead goes unpunished. :P

May 28, 2008 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger D. said...

John: No good deed. Dead doesn't really make sense there.

June 4, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home