Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

DESSERTS

AHHHHHHH!!!! That right there was stress!! So I titled my post as DESSERTS because I've been sneaking some of those lately....because desserts spelled backwards is STRESSED and that I definitely am! I can't believe how much stress I'm currently feeling. I mean, I usually handle it pretty well and I don't have major freak outs, but I'm getting to that point. I hate that school is requiring a thousand million things with grading, my portfolio has to be revamped, my students are basically prisoners now at exit time, my ESL class is starting over again with a 5 hour power session tonight, we have to get everything done to close on the condo and I officially want to cancel my wedding....just so I can avoid the pressure from everyone!! I mean, I'm doing the best I can, but there is only so much I can do in a day!!

AHHHHH, all I can say is I better gain something from this stress. Like yummy treats and then massive amounts of weight loss when I go to strict liquids. On the plus side, I do absolutely love the rainy weather.....except it makes me want to curl up and read.....which I can't do. :( Oh well...life will go on, with lots of chocolate and peanut butter. :)

ADDENDUM
Ok, so I feel I need to make an addendum to this post. When my fiance John commented about it, (although jokingly, I knew others might not see it that way) I read it again and realized how it sounded. It sounded like I didn't want to get married. On the contrary, I very much want to get married to John, I just don't want to have a wedding and stuff involved with that. I think I'd be content to just elope to the temple and have a marriage.....yeah.....I should have really considered that. Maybe I'll encourage my children to do that.

So, to John: I love you and I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you. I'm very, very, much excited to marry you and I wish it would happen sooner. And for both of our sakes.....the stress should decrease ten fold, because maybe in the end, it won't all be worth it. I love you John! Meu Amor! Te Amo!

1 Comments:

Blogger John L. Carter said...

I feel really good about you wanting to "officially cancel (your) wedding". . . Oh, wait no, no I don't.

May 22, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home