Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sundays

I love Sundays, even though it means the weekend is almost over, it also means that I can spend the day relaxing. I realized today that I have been to church in my own ward since March!! That is crazy! I mean, we had General Conference, then I went to a baby blessing in Colorado and then I went to church in Las Vegas (where the kids tripled the amount of adults). So, I'm actually rather excited to get back to my own ward.

Another great thing about Sundays is family dinner. I realized, I hate it when we don't have family dinner. Whether it is with my family or John's family. There's something that just ties Sundays together by having dinner with your family. So, I'm excited for Stephanie's Lasagna tonight! This weekend has been full of business. Pictures, shows and house hunting.....I'm starting to hate that. But, Aaron and Emily are moving back for a month and I do not want to live here with their 5 kids! YIKES!! I love my nieces and nephews, but I already spend all day with 50 little kids, so I'd like to come home to some semi-quietness. :) Yeah.....that's why I like Sundays. Peace and Quiet!

1 Comments:

Blogger D. said...

I totally agree with you! I have missed our ward too. It is fantastic. And I love family dinners! They are definitely one of the best parts about sundays!

April 28, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home