Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Monday, April 14, 2008

Spontaneity Delivers


Ok, so on a random note, I ended up going to Colorado this weekend with John. His niece was getting blessed and he had the weekend off, so we decided to go with Sam and Diana. This proved to be spontaneous enough to John that he now decided I can handle some spontaneity. The trip was pretty dang fun and John's family is hysterical. The picture of the Vail pass was taken really early in the morning and was pretty dang beautiful.

So, a few select highlights. #1-A car with 2 Carters always produces loud singing. #2-It might also produce sounds like a train at noises so loud, you can't even here the train. #3-Canyons close with snow and Rifle Colorado has some weird hotels and houses with hard wood floors. #4-Pineapple might make you have to go to the bathroom if you eat too much. #5-Talking about marriage is apparently the same as actually getting engaged. #6-No Name is actually a rest area that has no name. #7-A 4 year old girl can actually sing vibrato and be scared of vultures. #8-Lack of sleep can produce abnormal behavior. #9-"Hypothetically" can be overused. #10-Newsies can never be sung loud enough. #11-Everyone poops and everyone farts, so just accept it and move on. #12-Spending time with people you enjoy being around.....priceless.


So, needless to say, I had a great time in Colorado and am looking forward to going to Vegas on Wednesday, where needless to say, more exciting and random adventures will ensue with the Carter family!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Meg. It's me. alytia. welcome to the blog world;)

April 16, 2008 at 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I have to know... is John your friend, boyfriend, eternal companion? And before you become angry with the blunt question you have to keep in mind that...Everyone is wondering I am just the one who asked.

PS I like my friends who don't make me type the codes.

April 16, 2008 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

yeah I Megan has arrived. This is the only way I stay in touch with anyone, so I am glad you jumped on. Visit Mine and Rick's sometime, and I ditto Jan's questions about John???

April 18, 2008 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger The Christensens said...

I just want to tell you I check your face book all the time to see if you are engaged. Nichole Christensen

April 21, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home