Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Converted!!

I can't believe that I've succumbed to this. I always make fun of people that blog, even though I love reading all my friends blogs. So, after having read my family's blogs and friends blogs, I figured I might as well start one. Although I don't have as much time to blog as everyone else, I'll do my best. I wish they had more font options though, these are super boring!! Well, since I don't have lots of time and I have to get some homework done, this will be my first blog and most likely my shortest....like me. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Aub said...

well, I'm shocked to say the least. It's a great way to keep tabs on your friends.

April 15, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home