Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Monday, April 21, 2008

Vegas and Mysteries Revealed

Well, I posted when I got home from Colorado and I figure, I need to post again. I just got home from Vegas (so fun!) and am now counting down the days until summer!! I love my kids, but dang, I'm excited for summer. My family is finally coming home for a visit and I can't wait to see my nieces and nephews! They've gotten so stinking big!!

So, after reading comment and e-mails, I guess I better clarify a little bit. In many pictures, you have all comment on a certain boy, who I went to Colorado and Vegas with. That is John Carter my boyfriend and we've been dating since December. Hypothetically, if anything happens, it won't be a secret. John is pretty dang awesome and we have tons of fun together. For those of you who went to Mountain View....you might know him or his sister Diana Carter. John is pretty spectacular and we make a pretty awesome team.

So, Vegas was a fun trip, less driving than Colorado and more time with John, Sam and Diana. We had a fun time dressing up one night to go out and I got some pretty great pictures of our randomness. If only I could have gotten one of "Key-key 2468." I got to see The Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian, (Amazing!) spend time with John's family, (2 cute nieces) sit in a ginormous rocking chair, (in Beaver) go swimming where the weather was actually warm,(it was not warm in my shorts when I returned Sunday night!) see some awesome celebrities, (wax of course) go to the Vegas Temple, (baptisms, it's been forever!!) watch the Bellagio fountains (beautiful!) and just enjoy being with friends. Although it was very tiring, it was very fun and I wish I didn't have to be back at work yet! I do have to say, John's niece Megan (the best name ever!) was the cutest. She was quite confused at first that there was a "other Megan" coming to visit. One day when Diana and I were asking her about her babies, she just kept saying "Callie and Whitney, they have hair and they have my cabbage patch doll!!!" You had to be there, but every time she'd scream "THEY HAVE MY CABBAGE PATCH DOLL!" Kids are funny, all kids...including my students.

My Kindergarteners are crazy little tikes and I love them to death. As much as they sometimes drive me crazy, they make me laugh so much! I mean, how many times can you explain "I don't have children, because I'm not married." I guess it doesn't make sense, but they ask me that all the time. They also just say "Well, you have a boyfriend, have some kids now." And I have this one little guy....everything I say....he has 5 questions for and then the same response. "That's wonderful Miss Campbell, you're just delicious!" I mean, what 5 year old tells a person they are delicious! haha!! Gotta love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home