Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Word Spreads Fast

Did you ever wonder how people find things out so fast? I mean we all know about gossip right, but what if you never said anything to begin with? I found myself in a strange predicament at school today. I had at least 5 people congratulate me on my engagement. WHAT ENGAGEMENT?!?! That's about all I could say in my head. Does it look like I have a ring on my finger? Well, I do, but an engagement ring....no. I have a CTR ring....I'm engaged to righteousness. I mean, seriously, if I were engaged....don't you think I'd tell everyone I know!! HECK YES I WOULD!!! Getting engaged and married is one of the most exciting things in a person's life....trust me....it won't be a secret.

I've decided you should never let anyone know you've thought about or talked about marriage because that automatically makes them think you're getting married. Hypothetically is different than actually doing it. On an actual note, Becky did make me try on wedding dresses on Tuesday and picked out my "hypothetical" wedding dress. lol. I can't believe I consented to that. On another actual note, someone I know put down a deposit today and hypothetically, I'm wondering how long it's going to be. It's all so tentative, that is deserves to be hypothetical! Ahh.....the craziness of life! Gotta love it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Krystal said...

is it just me, or did you not play an april fools joke about being engaged? (As did I, but 7 year olds don't know what a ring on the left hand means anyway). So teachers came to see the second day and were like "Whaaa..." so yeah. But that rumor has long died.

April 24, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Teisha said...

You are crazy and I love it and miss you tons!! Well I won't congratulate you yet... but I will say that I am excited and am anxiously awaiting the exciting news!! (I better be invited!!:))

April 25, 2008 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Aub said...

I didn't tell anyone

April 29, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home