Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blah Days.

So, I hate being sick! And I'm sick! The worst part is #1-I didn't get to go to Jump On It with the ward. The first activity I think I've missed since I moved here and I really wanted to go. #2-I feel so yucky and I can't really fix it. #3-I'm super tired and I have soooooooo much to do that I can't just go to bed. #4-I'm not as patient with my students and today, I seriously wanted to remove a few of the overly annoying ones. (Especially the birthday girl screaming "it's my birthday, I sang to myself, now where's my pink crown!?!" Really....she was yelling that at me!!)

On another note, the BOGO shoe sale struck again. I dropped off my car at Lube Doc to get it all inspected and emissioned (not a word) and they said to come back by 6. Well, it was only like 4:30! What am I supposed to do....not going to Shopko (Payless) would have been the smart choice! But, I did and I came out of there with 2 new pairs of shoes and some socks. Dang those BOGO prices!! So, all in all.....my car is newly registered, my left blinker light is fixed (apparently it was out) and I have 2 pairs of new shows to drown my sickness sorrows in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home