Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Friday, May 9, 2008

Growing Up!

So I was thinking a lot this week. I'm so excited to get married and move to the next stage of my life, but I sure hate growing up more. Now that it's official, it makes all the plans more official! That means finding the perfect place to live, the right wedding dress, the right photographer, changing the insurance, compiling addresses, budgeting for more than myself, going back to school (ie with John), finishing up my classes (more homework and final projects), finding things for the new place we actually get, getting good engagement pictures (we have the worst luck!!) and being even more responsible than I already have been my whole life! BUT YAY, MY RING FITS NOW!!!! I'm to the point, that I don't even feel like I can breathe.....yet here I am blogging....in the 5 minutes I have while my students are cleaning up and getting ready to go home. Yeah....I know I will extremely happy when I can go back to actually seeing my fiance (who'll be my husband by then) and talking about life.....rather than "plans" and "schedules" we have to accomplish. Ah....the joys of becoming a real adult....rather than just an adult who has a real job. Oh geez...life is grand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home