Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Sunday, May 18, 2008

LIFE!!

Do you ever wonder who reads your blog, who sees your pics, who is really out there knowing what you do? I did the other day. I know the people that leave comments probably read my blog, my family (for the most part) and my friends (who wanted the engagement story). I don't know if random strangers happen upon it and that made me wonder. Guess I should make it private....by invite only.

So, for normality, life is really great. School is almost out (2 weeks!!!) and I am completely thrilled at that thought. It was a tough year with the OEK Class, a student teacher, the horror student and planning a wedding. I loved it, but I'm ready for a break! On Saturday, John and I made an offer on a condo and they accepted!! YAY!! So, I'll be moving in June and my brother found someone to rent the house! I saw some old friends from Papa John's and I realized, that was a great time in my life and sometimes I miss it. It's amazing how work or moving to college can create such fond memories with people, especially ones you never thought you'd ever get along with! I was able to spend more time with my fiance and "everyday is the new best day of my life." lol (he'll laugh at that lyrical cheesiness!!) But really, I am excited to get married to John and to be apart of his family and he be apart of mine. This week has helped me learn a lot about my past and a lot about my future!

Life is fantastic and that's about it. Nothing funny this blog....well....not to anyone but me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Krystal said...

I have also thought about making my blog private... but I've had so many random "blasts from the past" show up and find me that it's been so much fun... so for now I just have comment moderation enabled to keep my sister-in-law's less than intelligent thoughts from surfacing. It seems to work well. And frankly, my life is so boring that if random people want to read it, more power to them, right?!

May 21, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home