Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Friday, May 23, 2008

Field Day??

Today was field day.....well it was supposed to be. For the first time in years, it was rainy on field day. I was actually quite overjoyed. The upper grades still got to play outside and I had the easiest day of the school year ever!! We practiced for graduation, ate lunch in the hall outside our room (so fun!) and then watched "Meet the Robinson's" in the Gym with the 4-6 kids. I cut out laminate and texted my future sis-in-law to be. What an easy day!! And also I realized, that some people are very messed up and I'm glad that with all the things I've experienced over the last 5 years, that I'm about to embark on the best thing of all, marrying John. He's the best thing ever and I'm so lucky to have him!
Te Amo Joaoninho!

1 Comments:

Blogger John L. Carter said...

Joaoninho*

May 28, 2008 at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home