Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

LATE NIGHT TRASH SOCCER

Last night I had a new adventure, trash soccer. Last weekend my 3 roommates moved out, leaving an enormous amount of trash to be thrown out. When I came home last night to put out the garbage, there were 2 bean bags and 7 bags of trash on the ground amongst the already overflowing bin!!! This is where the genius idea came in.........ECONOMIZING TRASH....using the neighborhood trash cans.
So, I made a game out of it, see how much we could fit into each neighbors bin. John was kicking the bean bags like soccer balls and I was running around trying to steal them. We're pretty lame and I'm sure the neighbors heard us, but it was fun. Unfortunately I could only get 2 in one neighbors can, 1 more in mine, but I successfully ran down the street and put 3 in one can! As I was on the move to get another bag, John was still trying to kick the bean bag high enough to make it into the trash can. It took him several tries. I was definitely winning...John was too busy with the bean bag!! Last time...I grabbed the biggest black trash bag and went....watching John try to kick the other bean bag. Needless to say, my well planned out method got all the trash into trash cans and within a timely manner. (John is still kicking the bag). We had to go to another trash can for this and John....being such a great player....kicked the bean bag and knocked over the garbage can...........well, maybe just half, but it was loud and the bean bag got stuck on the lid.

So, if you ever get bored...try trash soccer...just make sure your neighbors are asleep...I think the family on the corner was watching us shove stuff in and I almost felt like I was getting caught!! Good thing I was laughing to hard at John to care. GOOD TIMES WITH TRASH!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home