Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Guys have it Easy!

So with 2.5 weeks to the wedding, we thought we should get John's tux, our ties and finish with the skirts for the ladies and my nieces. So, John having never gotten a tux, we went to a store in the mall. We were just looking and guess what....in 10 mins, he'd picked it out, got measured, tried on the jacket, put down a 20$ deposit and we were done. HOW?!?!? So not fair. I looked at dresses at 5 places before I found something that fit perfectly everywhere and in length, that wasn't hideous to me and and I had to pay a 100 dollar deposit. Jeez!
We did get some awesome ties, so super cute dresses for my nieces and 2 adorable onesies for my nephew to be born this week! We got to design the ties to be embroidered on them and they are going to rock! So, pretty much we're done with everything and that is nice. All my stuff is moved to my condo (although it's all in boxes) and my family arrived in town yesterday from Uruguay. They met John and I think they like him, how could they not? He's pretty funny and easy going and well, my family trusts my judgement. And my nieces love that he's tall. The first thing Emma asked me was "Where's John?" 2 years and she'd rather see John than me. :) lol

Guys have it so easy.....so I'm glad that I at least get to marry one that is easy going. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home