Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Eyelashes

Surprising how much I'm blogging during the summer. More than I thought I would, but being sick has made me pretty much a recluse. Funny thing happened this morning, something that hadn't happen since freshman year of college. I was kind of in a hurry to get to my parents, cause I have no hot water and John was going to be done with his final soon. I was putting on some mascara and I realized, my lashes looked funky, so I pulled out my eyelash curler. When you're not paying attention or tired, this can be a fiasco!! And this morning, I wasn't. I'm not used to my new bathroom setup yet and my arm was resting on a wall outlet (a big fat box kind). Next thing I know my hand is in the sink and my left eye is watering itself alot, sending streams of fresh black paint down my face. "OWWWW!!!!" There on the curler was about half of my eyelashes. Smooth move. Now my eyes look really funky. :) Let's just hope they grow back fast before the wedding

The end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home