Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Friday, June 27, 2008

Bridal Shower

Well, to start off, I added some random pics from the Bridal Shower Steph and Bex threw. It was so much fun and I loved it! Stephanie's blog has lots more info and pics, so check it out. You can find her blog on my list of friends. This was the candy bar....so yummy!! Here we have Diana, John's sister trying to pin the fig on Adam. Quite an entertaining game..... and somehow I actually won that one.
We also had partners make wedding dresses out of TP. Word to the wise...if it is 2ply...separate it, you get a lot more out of it!! I also had some coverage on mine, since I'm not married yet, so I have to keep myself clean. lol. My mom's pretty much fell apart. lol. Steph is in a modern maternity dress and Teisha had the pretty veil.
I'm really glad that I have people who aren't afraid to keep it real and throw such a fun and somewhat scandalous shower. I didn't upload gift pics, but those can be found on my facebook, along with all the other pictures people took. Like I said, Steph has some that I don't have, so check her blog for more info. It was really fun to see old friends.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home