Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Monday, August 4, 2008

Aliens and Sofa Beds

In real life, I'm pretty witty and funny. I wonder what happens when my brain turns it over to writing. Maybe it was over taken by aliens and now I need Scully and Mulder to investigate. Probably not, but I did see the new X-Files movie this weekend with John and Wyatt. Word of advice: If you never watched the show and don't care.....you won't love it. If you watched the series like John and his family.....you'll like it more. It was crazy.
Park City was a fun weekend, although very, very tiring. John and I went shopping for a whole day and spent some time with our friend Wyatt. It was fun. On a funnier note, John doesn't sleep so well at night so we decided that we'd pull out the sofa bed. It looked a little funny, some wires were out of place and it was ripped up. Oh well, put some sheets on, some pillows and I laid down. John thought he should sleep on it, so he tried to push me off by jumping on the bed....only to fall through the bottom of the bed. I couldn't stop laughing......guess the wires and torn material really were important.
Lesson to be learned: Don't jump on the bed!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, sofa beds...blech. They always seem to fall apart really really easily. I've owned 2 in my lifetime, and the bed portion of both was practically unusable right from the start. Falls apart so easily, I don't know what the deal is with those things...

August 5, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home