Megan Campbell Carter

Life Adventures Never Stop

Friday, August 29, 2008

Rebuttal??

So John and I were discussing my last post (mostly laughing about it) and thought maybe I should make a rebuttal.....but I don't quite think that is what it is. He thought I needed to clarify that mostly I was being funny about our family ward and that yes, ironically we very much loved the 9th Ward. It is most ironic for me to miss it, since I spent 6 years after high school hating it!! I never wanted to go when I came back home, even though I knew many people and the bishopric. I think that after several years of hating student wards and living in BYU wards, the 9th ward was a nice new refreshing scene.

Thanks for all your comments! I really enjoy reading them and then talking to John and then we laugh a lot. :) Expect our new blog to come soon. John really wants to help out in this action. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Stringham said...

Ha! That'll teach you to say anything about family wards! (btw, I TOTALLY feel justified in reading your blog since John is my cousin. What's up John?)
Everyone gets upset because we are the people that do all that stuff :)They are a major adjustment though. We got into one of those newlywed/nearly dead wards to transition when we got married, which was a mixed blessing.

August 31, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home